Do you want clear and Glowing Skin? Well it may be you’re not exercising your face. That and some other tips can help you have glowing beautiful skin. Here are 10 tips on things you may not be aware about how you can have beautiful skin that is vibrate and younger looking as well as some of the things that may negatively affect your skin’s health.
1. Exercise of the facial muscles. This tones the muscles of the face and takes out sag but it also flushes toxins from the underlying tissues promoting a radiant skin. There is a form of yoga you can try that targets the face and neck muscles. Face Yoga gurus like Ranjana Khan or Facercise proponent Carole Maggio http://carolemaggiomediakit.com/carole-maggio/in her book of the same name show you how to you can exercise your face and perhaps put off those botox injections or plastic surgery you may have been considering to regain your faces inner glow and beauty.
2. Buy Organic. Organic face and body cleansers, makeup, and body creams make you look beautiful and not bury your skin under a non-permeable mask that starves your skin and gives it a dull and lifeless look. Non-Organic skin care products can also toxify your skin robbing it of its health and vigor. Natural products especially those now coming from Africa using natural coconut and Balbob extracts put vitamins moisture directly back into your skin.
3. Sleep is vital to the health of your skin. Getting your beauty sleep is a truism. Good sleep habits let the liver, Lymph system, and the kidneys purify your blood and flush your body of toxic waste. Which if left filters its way to the skin and reflects poor health by dulling your natural luster. A good 8 hours of sleep give your body time to replenish is energy reserves and you wake refreshed and your skin reflects new energy to face the day.
4. Nutrition plays a major factor in beautiful skin. Switching to a healthier diet and cutting out the junk food and processed wheat and sugar laden packaged products provides your skin with the vital nutriants it needs to repair and rebuild itself. Green vegetables and adding more fruit. Whole grain breads should replace the heavily processed white bread in your diet. Cut the caffeine from coffee and colas. Nicotine a skin ager from smoking should be reduced or eliminated completely. Aspartame and high fructose corn syrup in so called diet drinks both shown to have serious side effects for your health and your skin which is a reflection of it.
5. Cut Stress from your life. Stress can prematurely age your skin and make it loose its luster. Tai chi the Chinese exercise system with its emphasis on slow movement is a proven stress fighter. Meditation is another way to put the mind at ease by intoning a mantra or seed sound. Your mind becomes in tune with itself. Rhythmic breathing with its slow count inhale, hold, and slow count exhale. Through these methods stress is released from the nervous system and the heart relaxes and the arteries to it expand, a win-win for both your cardiovascular health and for radiant skin.
6. Body Massage. A good massage can tone up the muscles and the rhythmic action circulates the lymphatic fluids under the skin to help remove and toxins from your body. It also is a third way to help relieve stress. After about an hour of massage that promotes a robust glow of health, you feel radiant, and your skin shines. Shaiatsu http://www.takingcharge.csh.umn.edu/explore-healing-practices/shiatsuor Thai massage http://altmedicine.about.com/od/treatmentsmtoq/a/Thai_Massage.htmoffer a vigorous massage regime that is perfect for beautiful skin. If your are more esoteric Reiki, Kiatsu, or Jin Shin Jyutsu https://www.jsjinc.net/offer energy, spiritual, as well as physical benefits that affect your whole body as well as your skin.
7. Check your Meds. There is a direct connection between medications, vitamin supplements and skin discoloration. Check with your doctor about the effects the drugs and supplements that you may be taking has on your skin color and health. We all know about Beta Carotene causing your skin to turn orange or the effects of the Lycopene that do the same. Discontinue or have them changed to more skin tolerant variety. If your drug is by prescription, discuss your options with your doctor.
8. Skin Whitening Agents.Asian women especially are susceptible to this. They want to have whiter skin but the many side effects may counterbalance the beauty benefits. Skin ages faster. Skin cancer, liver, and kidney damage are also a possibility. You want beautiful skin and you want to be healthy and be around to enjoy it. Investigate thoroughly any whitening creams or treatments before using them for possible side effects. Get an opinion from your doctor when in doubt.
9. Your house may be aging your skin. Many of the household products you use around the house can have serious consequences for your skin. Household cleaners are the main culprit. However, hair care and pesticides to control insects along with dust and mold exposure can also have negative effects on your skin’s health. Switching to natural insect controls. Going with organic cleaners and hair care products.
10. Your work environment.At work you are exposed to second hand smoke. Pollution in the office can take many forms. Paper is treated with chemicals that can dry your skin. Dirty air condition filtration has been known to cause mold and fungus infections. Even the sun on your commute to and from work has detrimental effects on your skins beauty, not to mention the effects of heated dry air during the winter months in northern climes.
You can now see how having glowing beautiful skin is possible and how things in your world can affect your skins beauty. Proper nutrition, exercise. Cut your health risks and add more natural foods and home and body care products and following these tips you can make sure you skin keeps it beautiful luster and healthy glow for years to come.